Skip to content
- German engineered and manufactured kitchen designed, supplied and fitted by Colliers Kitchens.
- Corian Worktops and upstands with Porcelenosa texture wall panels
- Duel air extraction and filtration: Neff ceiling extractor fan and whole house heat recovery and air extraction
- A range of high-quality appliances including Quooker boiler tap, Neff, induction hob, wine cooler, double ovens microwave oven, large capacity fridge & freezer and dishwasher.
- Undercabinet lights, range of pull out shelves, cutlery draws, knife set, recycling compartments etc.
- Large peninsula with breakfast bar seating
- A range of fitted and freestanding furniture has been carefully selected in either glass, mirror, hand painted or ebony veneer.
- Provision has been made for the curtains to be automated and a recess formed within the cornice to allow a seamless finish.
- Extensive range of wardrobes benefits from internal fittings such as jewellery pull out trays, draws, hanging rails as well as internal shelving. The provision of an internal electrical supply will allow the installation of a drinks fridge and coffee making faculties if so required.
- A large dressing table with draws compliments the dressing room.
- All bedrooms benefit from multiple dimmable lighting circuits including table lamps and switching from the bedside. Some from separate wardrobe spaces outside en-suites
Five Bathrooms / Wet Rooms
- A range of quality sanitary goods carefully selected from makers such as Bauhaus, Hudson Reed, Grohe etc.
- Four fully tiled wet rooms, some also have baths.
- Very spacious and luxurious master en-suite with freestanding bath, extra-large twin wall hung basins, double shower enclosure with twin soaker heads and hand riser, Bauhaus wall hung WC, Bauhaus towel radiator, glass shelving, twin mirror cabinets with shaver point and motion operated lighting, and ample storage cupboards and wall hung cabinets.
- Showers have large soaker heads and separate hand risers.
- All have mirror cabinets with shaver point and motion operated lighting as well as additional storage cupboards.
- Separately controllable towel radiators to each room in addition to the underfloor heating.
- A wide range of lighting and recessed shelves throughout.
- Walls and floors finishes include Jura Limestone, Porcelenosa tiles and wall panels
- All have fully controllable wet underfloor heating linked to a Smart Control system
Utility and Communication Room
- Range of units and worktops including sink and space for a washing machine and tumble dryer
- Contains electrical, telecommunication, home networking, boiler, heat recovery, hot water cylinders etc.
Electric, Technology and Security
- Discreetly fitted to the top roof so not readily seen is a set of Photovoltaic Solar panels that will generate free electricity for the house, this also links to the hot water system. When not using the electricity generated, the electricity is fed to the main grid and an income generated.
- A designer Italian lift has fully automated controls and links the three floors. The system was carefully chosen to have a very smooth and quiet operation. It has a bespoke interior with matching limestone floor and full stainless-steel sliding doors.
- All switches and power outlets from Schneider in satin stainless steel flat plate.
- Power outlets are well and frequently placed throughout.
- A range of external lighting including motion sensors to the side elevations, feature wall lights to the front and rear elevations and balconies, feature stainless steel garden flower bed lights and external power outlets.
- Extensive range of internal lighting circuits including down lights, feature through lights, wall lights, picture lights, table lamp circuits, ceiling lights, external lighting. The main reception has over ten separate controllable lighting grids that will allow a multitude of lighting options with most dimmable.
- Provision for electrically controlled curtain openers to main rooms.
- Telephone points throughout all rooms.
- Wide options for home entertainment with multi core cabling laid to each room and in multiple positions which include Cat6 and digital coaxial. Currently set to allow a range of options such as Freeview and satellite as well as Ethernet and telephone points the system can easily be adapted to suit requirements and broadcasts in full Ultra HD etc. Provision has been made for a full home cinema, HDMI cable, speaker cables placed in readiness as well as having an electric drop-down screen discreetly fitted.
- A Yale Smart Home Alarm has been installed throughout which allows full remote control and access via your smart phone or tablet. This includes smoke detectors and cameras.
- Separately to the Yale area, the house has a range of smoke and heat detectors.
- The central heating is controlled by the Smart Home Heatmiser Neo Stat system which allows a fully controlled system operated from your smart phone or tablet. All rooms can be fully programmed.
- CCTV has been installed. The professional Smart System range Arlo from Netgear offers flexibility and control with both visual and audio via a smart phone or tablet.
- The gate to the front is fully automated and links to an internal intercom system. The garage doors are also automated and both can be operated by a remote key fob.
- Side and rear gates are lockable and all windows and doors have a multi point locking systems for complete peace of mind and security.
- A touch screen control panel located in the entrance hall controls the Alarm, CCTV, Heating and could be expanded to also control lighting and other areas of the house.
Heating and Comfort
- The whole house is heated through a wet underfloor heating system that is easily controllable (detailed in Electrics)
- A towel radiator circuit can be independently controlled to also work throughout the summer months.
- A full whole house heat recovery system will extract stale air throughout the building and bring in a fresh and preheated air. This can be changed in the summer months so cooler fresh air is brought in and has an automated switch that will boost system if high levels of humidity are detected. Additionally, a boost switch is located in the kitchen and will work in conjunction with the Neff ceiling extractor fan.
- In the main reception room, a three glass sided Dru wall hung fire has been fitted. The fire is a fully remote controlled log burner fuelled by gas.
- A large 300-litre unvented hot water cylinder has a pumped hot water loop which allows for instantaneous hot water when the taps are turned. This is heated by a gas boiler but also links to the Solar panels.
- The gas boiler provides the heat for the underfloor heating and towel radiators as well as the hot water. It is a state of the art German engineered fully modulating system boiler.
- High-quality lift
- The floors and bedroom walls have been built with upgraded acoustic insulation closely following methods seen in the new apartment block so in places have a thickness of up to 60cm / two foot.
- Externally the walls have been finished in a multi-layer self-coloured render system that incorporates fibre mesh re-enforcement and has self-cleaning properties.
- The external aluminium windows and doors are carefully selected to match the Architectural Design as well as being suitable for the Coastal location, these have been supplied and fitted by The Heritage Window Company who are renown for quality.
- Externally the hard surfaces include a natural stone paviour drive, hardwood timber balcony deck and the garden landscaped with a wide variety of mature and exotic plants.
- The bespoke hand-crafted iron gates to the front and side designed and commissioned to complete the architecture of the building. The automation of the front gate.
- Handmade, bespoke cornice and through lighting also incorporates recessed curtain tracks, a hidden drop down projector screen for the home cinema and is one of the many outstanding architectural features.
- All the copings and rainwater good have been bespoke made in aluminium to match the curves of the building.
- 10 Year New Homes Warranty
- Find out more here.